I want to update my moodle profile, where do I start?
Go to my.alliant.edu and click on "moodle" under "quick links" (shown below).
1. Login to moodle with your user name and password.
2. It is good to get in the habit of noticing any changes to the home page. Any moodle announcements will be posted on this page (shown below).
3. Under the block titled "Navigation" notice the "my profile" tab. Clicking here will allow you to see how other users see your profile.
4. The next block down is titled "settings." Click on the "edit profile" tab.
5. The screen below will appear. From here, you have many options. >If you notice that you are getting overwhelmed by all the emails when a new forum begins, you can change that setting under "forum auto-subscribe." >If you want to track the posts that you have already read, change the setting under "forum tracking." *Note, you cannot change your name or email address. Continue scrolling down for more options.
6. Add a profile picture by clicking on the "add," or drag and drop.
7. Add your skype, yahoo, or msn ID for other users to find you. 8. Save the changes.
ithelp.alliant.edu is the property of Alliant International University
Contact the IT Helpdesk at: email@example.com 858-635-4355