Does it ever feel like your computer is making fun of you?
(CEU By Net - We Are Here To Help! This Is the Troubleshooting Page! (n.d.). CEU By Net. Retrieved from http://www.ceubynet.com/troubleshooting)
1. I cannot seem to login to moodle. What might the issue be?
-There may be a few causes. The best way to filter out possible causes would be to try logging into the myalliant home page.
-Unable to login to myalliant.
A: You may likely need to reset your password. Contact the Alliant helpdesk here.
2. I have reset my password, and can login to email but not moodle.
-Your user name for logging into email is different than moodle and myalliant.
-The only location where you need to enter your full email address or alliant\ is when logging into email.
-Still having trouble, contact the elearning staff here.
3. I cannot upload a profile picture.
-Profile pictures are best to be 200x200 pixels. Re-size your picture.
4. I just typed for 2 hours on a discussion forum and when I went to click on "submit," I lost all of my work. What can I do?
-Unfortunately, there is no soft answer here. The only thing that can be done is to learn from this experience and make changes to prevent it in the future.
-Its best to copy and paste the forum question into a word document and type your answer(s) into the document. From there you can either upload the document, or copy and paste your discussion into the feed. Moodle times you out after being idle for 30 minutes. Typing is still considered being idle so protect your work by typing in a word document.
5. More to follow with your valuable feedback. Please let us know about your struggles so that they may be added here.