- Be sure to review the Teaching Channel Resources in the Clinical Practice Resource Page.
a. step by step PDF
b. video tutorial
c. candidate FAQs
- If you are unable to access the site, clear your browsing history.
- Candidate must be logged into Teaching Channel using your Alliant Single Sign-On credentials, Canvas Sign In (for example).
- Check your @Alliant.edu email Inbox and Junk/Spam folder.
- If you forward your @Alliant.edu email to a personal email account, some information does not get passed on. Please use your @Alliant.edu email.
Candidates are also encouraged to attend the weekly Clinical Practice Office Hours to address further questions addressing Teaching Channel.
Because Teaching Channel is a 3rd party, you need to contact your course instructor, review Teaching Channel Resources on the CCPRP and attend the weekly Clinical Practice Office Hours.